Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...........................................COmpany

Job security =>like u can live on with out any pressures.
Rehiring policy=>With the help of your manager you can come
to the same company after resigning with the salary which you get in the other company you joined.


Its a Personal experience dont know about whatz happening outside :*****OL team
When some one raises an issue regarding the appraisal or performance ratings,DM says:Hey dude,I don't mind you stay or not,I have got 5 years of project(extension) in my hand,and I am willing to sacrifise the Quality of the deliverables for 6 months if a person leaves the company.


Manager says:dude I give u an option,just promise me You will comback to the company after 2-3 months,I guarantee you the same salary which you got in the other company.


Cool no words to say on the other parts to the readers I guess.



no advice to the management.only advice to those who are in ***** & reading
this,Please dont shout or raise your issue to the management,Just take another offer and leave.Come back to this company after 1 year,you get more than 550-70% hike of what salary you are getting in the other company since its is the HR policy


lol

People ask why stay then,herz the answer.
Why not becauseof some dubba idiots i should leave any way

(Not a coward by not using the company name,but if it is only my expereince then y should i refere the name and others have a good experience??)

Leaving shortly....
(Contnd.......)

No comments: