Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My ഗുരു=Grace, Love, Mercy -all the three - Stand for one same reality- Life's Star. He who loves is who really lives.

SREE NARAYANA GURU

He was/is the only person in this world who spread the message of "ONE CASTE,ONE RELIGION ,ONE GOD for the Man Kind".

Its a sad thing to know and understand that we in this world live following his teachings/instructions with a small but major difference.

The illiterate world follow the rule of "ONE CASTE ,ONE RELIGION ,ONE GOD ===FOR ONE PERSON".

I have friend who once told me that thing he hates very much is ***************(its a religion I am not mentioning the name.I was very much surprised to hear that,because the place where I was born and bought up ,our secular & democratic INDIA,i couldn't believe my ears when he said that.

But I always knew,one should be an active listener.It gives you An Immortal& Immense power to which you have no idea of.

Find yourself from the darkness and crawl towards the light.
And here I say in my dark world,I consider GURU as my light,a voice from inside which just prevents you from doing\thinking the so called bad.

The good,bad the mind decides those.Some times good becomes bad & bad becomes good.Always there will be a choice to select between the good and the bad.
The individual is considered to be the sole doer and enjoyer of his karmas and their 'fruits'.

I consider Guru as one of the few,who in this ignorant world,found himself(the answer to WHO AM I?),found the truth of the the existence ,the ultimate Truth(He wandered from place to place in quest of Truth).HE tries to guide you,be the light while you are crawling in the darkness,gives you the good hope.

He was essentially a ‘Karma Yogi’. But his ‘silence eloquent’, the inner light that emanated from his resplendent personality, inspired and enlightened all around him.
He did not attempt to find a new religion, but he propounded a great creed, the creed of “Universal Goodness”.

I would like to dedicate the following lines to my friend who had a different opinion ,as I have mentioned in the start.
Devoid of dividing walls of Caste
Or hatred of rival faith,
We all live here
In Brotherhood, words of the guru.

Whichever the religion It suffices If it makes a better man..

If I could make my friend to rethink what he believes ,after reading this,nothing more I could wish for.......

No comments: