Wednesday, August 4, 2010

dumbo in the college LIfe

Hi every one..How things going on?.
Thank you for you the precious time spend on what I am saying here.
I guess you are in your office,copying this text from my blog and pasting it in a text page or in a document and reading giving if an impression to your Tl that you are seriously working.
ahahhaha sorry everyone,just came from my routine day(Dont tell my TL,secret).

College Life,yes I missed it,completely and I dont mind calling myself a dumbo college guy interested in NOTHING in the college,like the classes,the travel in the college bus,the girls in the college, not much in studies like that guy.

I got to an engineering college after much of a struggle,say it was created by me.
I dont regret like nothing went according to my plans ,because I NEVER had plans.

My college..
I got admission to a very new college which started functioning in the middle of the academic year,thanks to the government of Kerala ,gave permission to open colleges to anyone who had initial money.Ohh crap am I going to corruption topic again? No coming back.


Allways do the right thing,Try to stop who don't.Tried it there in my college for 4 years,hmm not success.

Starting from home at 7:25,walking fast(virtually running) to catch my local bus,which will take me to the college bus stop(10km distance).get in the bus,have a little sleep,reach the class.

Reaching the class,get side to the walls,my second row bench waiting for me,(near to the window).

Classes start..I love the end of second period of the class,we have interval,the mess hall,(like a teashop)spend time come back,again boring classes,but I was/Am a good listener.

I used to listen well in the class,not because classes were that good,but the person taking the class is giving her/his effort(because my cousin sister is teacher,Know how much effort they put in).At 4,run to catch my favourite window seat(i stooped this from second year ,because I am the senior and I will get it forcefully(bully ha).


Since its an engineering course,it will give me 4 years,to repeat the same feast,same routine day by day..

Had to score marks,got some decent marks to survive.

Came to know about the exams in my second year of college life,exams are nothing but a little hurdle put in front of you in which you have to find a way to cross the hurdles by yourself by putting some efforts that all .Those are not big deals.


Revenge was always in me,not deep inside but clearly with me.But forgiveness was a gift from the heaven to me.

Contnd

contnd...

1 comment:

OptimuM IconoclasT said...

Brilliant post buddy,but definitely I will till your tech lead about this :)