Monday, July 5, 2010

Office politics=>My first real time experience


It was all going well till today,this gone for twist.You can say like twist of fate or like previously known factors which i would like to forget came in front of me like a monster.

I joined my team say a year back(1y3months).Things were going smooth and prettyy.

Bad work but okay(had met a girl via office communicator changed my hatred towards the project and team.

Our team was like a bunch of college guys doing the project for their final semester but a difference of some one monitoring it till 6-7 months.

Life was cool (but some night shifts killed me but after meeting her things changed.)

Hey forgot to tell you,she is working for the same team but in a different country.

Okay lets comeback to the title he he sorry misguided you to me rather than the title.

We had a manager before straight forward in his decisions,but poorly handled by the management of our company(company name :X).

He was good at his work rest all time bla bla bla in the pone.On his last day at work he organised a party for us.
At that day he gave us some tips about the co0rportae world=>The POLITICS.(contnd)

No comments: