Monday, February 28, 2011

If a friend makes a mistake,please don’t rub it in.rub it out.

I dont have so many friends,But I ma an active listener I know none in this world leaves with out realizing some facts about life.
WHich means every will come to know about the facts of life,but when life teaches those lessons to you,it might be painful.
We have wise men who have quoted the lessons from others life to help us out.We need to be active listener to listen/read and figure it out.
Having so many friends is easy,just be nice to them.But having few strongly bonded friends will definitely make a difference in our life.
Good Friendship comes with a lot of responsiblities ,Expecting nothing from each other is the first one.
I am gonna apologize to my friend today.I have met him 4 years back.
He has been a great friend of mine.I have turned down on him so many times in 4 years,but I cannot figure out atleast once incident when he turned
down on me.Feeling ashamed of this is not a big thing,But I am courage enough to face him today and ask for forgiveness.
I definitely know he will give a smile to me,because I Know him very well.He;s more than a big brother to me(simply a very great friend).
Keep your friends as a treasure.

A friend is someone we turn to,
When our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure,
For true friendship is a gift.

A friend is someone we laugh with,
Over little personal things,
A friend is someone we're serious with,
In facing whatever life brings.

A friend is someone who fills our lives,
With beauty and joy and grace.
And makes the world that we live in
A better and happier place!


I wanna be really rich if friends are Treasure.A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without rubbing
it in.
Be friendly with the folks you know.. if it weren’t for them